Director & Head Trainer
Since 2003 Gerrard has worked with literally 100’s of different people. His working philosophy is to only have “Good days & Great days!” He projects this energy and positivity onto you the client.
On a personal level, Gerrard experienced a major setback at the tender age of 18 when a drunk driver collided head on with him. This resulted in a major back injury that put an end to his hopes of becoming a professional basketball player. Still living to this day with the effects of this challenging setback, Gerrard knows what is required for you to overcome similar challenging circumstances and is living evidence that if you are willing to put in the effort, you can move forwards.
- DNAFit Certified
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- Sports Therapist – Society of Sports Therapists
- Futurefit Nutrition Specialist Adviser
- NASM Optimal Performance Training for the Elderly
- NASM Optimal Performance Training for Youths
- NASM Optimal Performance Training for Pre-Natal Client
- Futurefit Scientific Core Training
- Futurefit Advance Circuit Training
Ryan is a very positive, caring and emotionally intelligent person that has mastered the art of balancing these important qualities with the ability to encourage, challenge, motivate and inspire all of his clients. With a true passion for fitness and a keen eye on Calesthenics and functional training, he will not only ensure you look and feel great, but make sure you are moving optimally too so that you truly enjoy life.
A good Personal Trainer trains a client from the neck down. A great Personal Trainer trains a client from the head down. Ryan will challenge and encourage all facets that are truly required to head down the pathway to fitness success, including the right mindset. A professional who pays great attention to detail and continually challenges and improves himself personally and professionally, you will feel secure and fully armed from the get go in working with Ryan as your Trainer.
- Level 3 Personal Trainer – Active IQ
- Level 3 Sports Nutrition – Active IQ
- Gym Based Boxing – The Training Room
- Studio Cycling – The Training Room
Circuit Training – The Training Room
Josh described in three words.. Motivating, passionate and fun.
He believe’s that training of the body and mind will produce a happy and strong unit. His philosophy is “laugh, smile at life but train to be your best”.
Josh will bring a friendly approach to training but don’t be fooled by this as he will make you work your socks off!
Having successfully helped many individuals in Surrey & South London change their lives for the better, Josh is incredibly motivated to help you too with GF Fitness’ incredible Personal Training system combined with his vast experience and know how.
- DNAFit Certified
- Lv2 Gym Instructor
- Lv3 Personal Trainer – Active IQ
- TRX Cardio Tennis Instructor
- The Training Room Base Boxing
- The Training Room Spinning
- The Training Room Circuits
- The Training Room Sports Nutrition
- First aider
Client Relations Manager
GF Fitness has enabled it’s team to focus on being your Personal Trainer, and the responsibilities that go along with this rewarding and exciting role. This therefore empowers GF Fitness Personal Trainer’s to truly focus on our treasured members and their results without distraction. A key factor in this provision is the appointment of Client Relations Manager Carissa Finlayson.
She will look after invoicing, quality control, client aftercare and help to communicate the desires of our clientele to our Personal Training Team.